Training sessions, meetings, team days – this room can handle them all. The Verdiep (Flemish for “floor”) Room is, of course, located on the first floor of De Smederij, above the restaurant. Through a large window in the room, you can look down on the Vitrine room of De Smederij and the original roof trusses of the forge workshop.
You have exclusive access to the roof terrace, with a view over the lovely green garden. Perfect for getting some fresh air throughout the day!
- Coronavirus capacity: up to 10 people
- Normal capacity: up to 24 people
- Your own coffee and tea station
- Strong Wi-Fi connection
- Video projector and screen
- Flip chart and whiteboard
- Private roof terrace