Just around the corner of Tweeperenboom, in front of De Smederij you can find a multifunctional meeting room. This ground floor area measures a large 150m2 and offers a lot of natural light thanks to the big sliding windows: one of the sides of this meeting rooms consists entirely out of glass.
Multiple settings are possible: pods, u-shape, theater, etc. The maximum number of persons depends upon the setting.
Taking a breath of fresh air is possible in the fields surrounding the venue or underneath the sheltered terrace. Of course, we also offer the full coffee and tea buffet in this area. Lunch is served inside of the meeting room, outside on the terrace or inside the ‘Eetbar’ of De Smederij.
- U- or meeting setting with tables: up to 25 persons
- Theater setting or chairs in a circle: up to 30 persons
- Area of 150 square meters
- Plenty of natural daylight
- Possibility to take a breath of fresh air, of which partly on a sheltered terrace.
- Access through multiple doors for a safe circulation
- A mobile beamer and a large white wall to use as a projection screen
- flipchart and markers
Feel like expanding your meeting with a team activity? Check out your options here.