We look forward to welcoming you to Tweeperenboom - inside or outside! On this page, you can read more about the possibilities and the measures we’re taking. Do you still have questions? Feel free to contact us!
We’re glad to see you - and send you outside!
Our room capacity has been somewhat reduced by the COVID-19 guidelines. You can find the capacity for each meeting room here.
Meetings at Tweeperenboom can take place inside or outside. We provide the safest possible environment so you can concentrate with peace of mind.
We’ve always been fans of meeting outside - now more than ever!
We design our outdoor spaces to meet your needs. Use of the garden is always included when you book one of our meeting rooms.
- Get some fresh air on our covered roof terrace Curl up in our sitting area
- Work at tables in the garden
- Brainstorm in a circle
- A flipchart can be provided in the garden. We include clothespins to keep the paper from flapping.
Or you can cross the street to the spacious village square. We’ll also be glad to recommend walking routes in the area, through the village center and along fields, sunken lanes and forests.
What precautions do we take for you?
- We disinfect everything thoroughly (door handles, light switches, table surfaces, chairs, stair handrails, etc.)
- Hand sanitizer and/or soap can be found at various locations in our building.
- We’ve installed special Materialize handles on the restroom doors so that you don’t need to touch the handles with your hands.
- We ventilate our interior spaces.
We are required to collect the contact details (name, telephone number and email address) of everyone who visits Tweeperenboom. Don’t worry - this is for contract tracing only, not for marketing purposes.